Pro Wrestling Only

Money in the Bank 2015... Live as it Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, I was half-asleep during their first match, but I think I enjoyed this one more. Battleground is two weeks after Owens-Balor in Japan. You can have Owens lose his belt and win Cena's if people feel like he needs that rub.

Ambrose gets in the most subtle Dusty tribute of the night, calling Rollins an "errand boy." Lawler referencing the dancing go-go bears was awesome too.

I hope people realize that Cena has basically reinvented himself as a spotfest/PWG/ROH inspired guy and done it brilliantly. He gets very little credit for adapting, but he basically did the opposite of what Rey did years ago. To the extent this match was different than the last match it was because of what Cena brought, not Owens (and that's not a knock on Owens).

I hope people realize that Cena has basically reinvented himself as a spotfest/PWG/ROH inspired guy and done it brilliantly. He gets very little credit for adapting, but he basically did the opposite of what Rey did years ago. To the extent this match was different than the last match it was because of what Cena brought, not Owens (and that's not a knock on Owens).

I agree with everything Dylan said here

Happy to see Titus and Darren get a big win, but I'm not sure it was the right move.

This is how I feel. The PTP are a great act but with WWE you always have to worry that because of this New Day will fade into obscurity. WWE has some really strong tag acts but are far too incompetent to utilize more than two of them at a time.

I do appreciate how simple the match was: a long FIP, then on the first hot tag Titus wins during his big run of offense.

Playing catch up. I think I liked this match more than the last, but if you merged the two of them you'd get something really great.

I'd love to have seen a match with this opening session, up to Cena's five knuckle shuffle, the heat segment of the first match, and maybe a shorter version of the wild finishing stretch of the first one.

Here, everything felt more deliberate and spaced out more which was better in some ways and worse in others. I would have liked more counters to the finishers instead of the kickouts, but I think moving forward, Cena's frustration in not being able to put Owens away was as giving as anything he did in the first match.

I laughed out loud giddily at the kick during the handshake. I'm a horrible person.

I thought the figure four around the ring post hurt more due to extra leverage from hanging. How does doing it, but laying on the steps do anything worse? I guess there is still there, but it didn't look very dangerous like Bret's did.