Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 6/15 - 6/21/15

goodhelmet

if they thought that was going to get heel heat then fuck were they mistaken on that one. To most fans that makes him more even popular

And the announcers had somber voice coming back from the break. They're a little clueless sometimes.

I understand it's what they are going for with the storyline but that Divas segment tonight made every non-Bella in the company look like a loser Hopefully this leads to Charlotte's debut.

if they keep this up Kevin Owens will be the biggest babyface in the company at this rate

I have no idea what's going on with this Rollins/HHH stuff, are they trying to build Rollins as a sympathetic character? If so they are failing miserably because Rollins is still alienating people and talking shit to everyone where HHH and Steph seem justified in their actions. I really don't know how this build will play out, but my guarantee is that Sheamus winds up in the Authority.

is it just me or did they grossly undersell the Owens attack on MGK?

Like...to me that should have been a huge angle. A wrestler attacked a celebrity guest! After the initial shock they should have had HHH and maybe even Vince come out screaming at him, have the cops haul him away, etc. Instead they cut to commercial and come back and start the next segment right on cue and then HHH and Steph barely even acknowledge it. They basically turned that angle into "just another segment" and did nothing to suggest that it wasn't a planned spot.

Owens and Joe have some really weak looking punches. They left enough on the table to build up interest in the match at a Takeover event that is presumedly coming in a few months.

Completely agree, a lot of their stuff looked off. I'm not the kind of guy who's going to shit on a finish like that because it was the right thing to do. But these two just didn't click tonight.