Pro Wrestling Only

Guys Eligible In August 1983

KrisZ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were going to do drafts every six months with new people and the unprotected parts of our roster. Are we going monthly now? Not saying I'm for or against, just curious.

I think we may also want to consider re-thinking our current strategy of a draft every 6 months. Or increase it from 10 saves.

Even taking out 10 rounds it would still take about 2 weeks to do the next draft. In the middle of holiday season and stuff? It could go really fast or really really slow if people aren't around and don't want to use someone as a proxy.

Yea Boon and I are already planning a lot of "I have this guy for a run and then you get him" kind of stuff. Obviously I'm not getting rid of Tully, The Fabs or Duggan but after that everyone is moveable in a trade once they are getting stale. Even if it's a temporary one where I get them back after 3 months.

Auction draft? Everyone gets a free agent budget, we put a guy up for bid, high bid wins, in the case of ties they have to share the guy. We could put one guy up for x amount of hours to give everyone a chance to bid, even in advance of the month so all the August guys could be bid on in July, September in August, etc.