Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 8/3-8/10

Loss

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being an upper midcarder to start off with a clear sense of moving him along back into main events. Summerslam is being headlined by two part time wrestlers, the fans are not stupid. They will eventually ask "Hey why not Daniel Bryan?" The company has very good reason to not push him so heavily anymore but he has sort of become their Tim Tebow where people want all or nothing.

Daniel Bryan serving as a "mentor" to a main roster Sami Zayn would be cool though.

Also wanted to add that if DB started the "start from bottom" angle with Stephanie McMahon, this would be interpreted as an implicit promise to move him along into main events in short-ish order. Then it could start the whole Summerslam 2013-fall-WM 30 sentiments all over again. I for one, do not want to see that again. Hence why making him an upper midcarder with no real interaction with the Authority is probably a better idea. You can still have him messing around with midcarders if you want and there is no feeling of "How are they paying off on the angle? Hes gotta get back to the top, right???"

I think you need to stop going to wrestlingforum. At least take a break from the "General WWE" section for a while. It's like you are "hate reading" that board :lol:

It's a habit I can't possibly break. It's obviously not hate reading though, that doesn't exist. I'm just waiting for the board to get better.

Cute.

I laughed uproariously.