Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 8-17 - 8/23

Grimmas

Yea I am pretty sure Zayn was on his way to the main roster before he got hurt. I don't think they gave him that match against Cena to just send him back down to NXT like it never happened.

I do wonder what they had planned for him. Owens was already going to be the guy programmed against Cena but yeah Zayn wasn't put in that match just as an one off. Although then again Zayn was also programmed against Owens in NXT at the time so it is possible Zayn would have won that title back and let Owens chase the US title full time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Big Cass is ready at all, or will be anytime soon, but I like Enzo. At least as a mouthpiece. I get a Jimmy Hart vibe from him. As long as he switched up his shtick so he didn't just become Road Dogg, with the repeatable catchphrase, I think he has potential.

I think the Big Cass/Enzo tag team is a dead end though. For both.

I agree that Enzo has more main roster potential than Cass. He's like a ratty little chihuahua that wont stop yapping. He's so naturally a heel, and I think he'd be really effective as a heel manager, hiding behind a bigger client with the payoff being him getting his clock cleaned at the PPV. As a face, I think his schtick will quickly wear thin on a week by week basis.

Big Cass is terrible, and he's so lucky he got paired with Enzo early. He's the least intimidating 7 footer I've ever seen, and nothing he does looks like it would hurt. On the mic, he's way too forced and it really shows when he's partnered with a guy who probably is that irritating in real life. Honestly, the only time I've enjoyed Cass is on his debut, where he got squashed by Mason Ryan.