Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/7 - 12/13

Blehschmidt

There is no hidden "keep Roman strong lol" agenda. It's a simple cost analysis. Letting Bryan come back and having him get injured with another serious concussion would be more costly from a legal standpoint than the money to gain by having him come back and sell tickets & merchandise. Konstantine Kyros would have a field day with one of their top stars suffering permanent injury from concussions.

EDIT: And for context let me drop in these snippets from Bryan's autobiography as for why I don't totally believe the things he's saying about his tests

s4qv1wq.jpg

This is about him lying to the doctors during the WWE hiring process and how Nigel told the truth:

fzXttBV.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who here caught the Stone Cold Podcast with Michaels?

HBK all but buried Ziggler. He said Ziggler was trying to be like him, which is fine at first because it's good to invite a comparison, but it has to stop there and then the wrestler has to branch out on his own and set himself apart.

Kind of odd, because even though I can sort of see it in a way, I never really thought Ziggler was ever trying to be like Michaels.

They are teasing Hunter is on Raw tonight to confront Reigns. So they are going to do that match. The Authority will never end

Well I mean obviously they are going to do that match, that ending was clearly leading to a HHH match. The HHH match should end with Reigns winning and The Authority going away but that would actually be the smart thing to do to improve the show AND get Reigns over as the top babyface so it can't happen.

Actually, I'm going to predict the show ends with HHH calling out Reigns for a "man to man" talk and then Reigns getting jumped by the League of Nations and the show ending with them holding Reigns while HHH slaps him around. He was actually getting cheered last night they gotta put a stop to that quick. #politicalhit

Who here caught the Stone Cold Podcast with Michaels?

HBK all but buried Ziggler. He said Ziggler was trying to be like him, which is fine at first because it's good to invite a comparison, but it has to stop there and then the wrestler has to branch out on his own and set himself apart.

Kind of odd, because even though I can sort of see it in a way, I never really thought Ziggler was ever trying to be like Michaels.

I would find it more apt, and way more hilarious, if it was Billy Gunn saying that about Dolph.

I've been watching the early run episodes of Smoky Mountain lately, and it occurred to me that Dolph is roughly the modern day equivalent of Barry Horowitz. Like, if Barry came along today when there aren't true jobbers anymore, he'd probably get as much run as Dolph, or vice-versa.