Pro Wrestling Only

TLC 2015

goodhelmet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reigns vs Sheamus (TLC WWE Title) - Great match. Both guys brought their A game. I didn't think the interference hurt it at all. The closing angle was great, brilliant, and terrible all in one. It worked, but will now result in Reigns-HHH. Fuck that.

Roman vs HHH has always been what should be the lead-in to Mania so for once I agree with exactly what they are doing. If they fuck this up on Monday they deserve nothing but scorn.

I will say this about HHH, he could be the one guy that Reigns won't get booed against. So good on them, I guess.

I have no clue what they do with Sheamus now.

Ambrose tries to step up a belt at the Rumble and fails due to Army Of Cronies, while Roman beats HHH as your lead in to Mania.

They've actually made this shit simple on themselves, if they complicate it now they're doing it wrong.

Paige should bring in her mom, Saraya Knight beating the hell out of Ric Flair would be something else.

I demand that this must happen.

Meltzer wrote that the crowd was booing the shit out of Roman for most of the match; was he wrong? Because some of y'all are acting like he got huge cheers.

Paige should bring in her mom, Saraya Knight beating the hell out of Ric Flair would be something else.

I demand that this must happen.

Meltzer wrote that the crowd was booing the shit out of Roman for most of the match; was he wrong? Because some of y'all are acting like he got huge cheers.

Meltz:

Reigns after a long tease hit a Superman punch on HHH. Reigns grabbed a chair and hit HHH in the cut and back over and over with chair shots. It was funny at one point because HHH told him to do it again and you could hear it so then he did another chair shot. Stephanie was screaming. Reigns gave him a real beating. Reigns gave him a power bomb onto a able that didn't break. Fans were chanting "One more time." Reigns elbow dropped him through the table. They are doing an injury angle with HHH. This finish was great. "Thank you Roman" chant. They are pushing like Reigns is going to be fired for sure. HHH finally got up. Reigns turned around and sprinted down the aisle and speared him again. This was the best thing they’ve done with Reigns. HHH selling it huge. Fans chanting “Thank you Roman.” The crowd didn’t like Reigns at all at first and were cheering heavily for him by the time this was done.

Is it possible that Owens is getting even fatter than when he came into the company?

Owens lost weight for his NXT debut but has gained a lot of it back since then. His belly jiggles a bit much for the vibe he's going for.

I drink and eat a ton and don't exercise nearly as much as Owens and my gut is nowhere near his level. What is he doing for meals? I'm a fan of the guy, but come on, throw in the occasional chicken breast or salad.