Pro Wrestling Only

TLC 2015

goodhelmet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I can watch it on Roku now. The good news is that is now up with the Sasha vs Becky match. The bad news is that it looks like Team Bad is now the female version of New Day with terrible skits

I hope the NXT divas are watching that segment and pray they never get called up because that is their future that awful segment

Sasha vs. Becky

- The crowd doesn’t care but these girls are on point with the execution. Becky working that arm like her middle name was Steamboat. Great transition that allowed Sasha to take over and get her corner stomp before the break. The second half was solid but a little bit your turn/my turn. Still, this was really good. Too bad the crowd didn’t care but then again, the WWe gives them no reason to. If creative ever gets their shit together, these two could fucking kill it on a major show in a major position on the card.

An entire hour long show dedicated to shilling their product and they interrupt the one fresh match with ads. Not paid ads, mind you, but ads for their own network, which you are presumably already watching. Heaven forbid they take away 3 precious minutes from what the misfits on the pre-show have to say. Sometimes I think this company actively hates wrestling.

Did they try to kill Sasha in her hometown with that awful skit before the match? Pretty odd they tried to force her to work heel during the match knowing the crowd wants to cheer her. Typical swimming against the current WWE booking. Watching this makes me realize why I never watch the main roster anymore because that was a match where nobody looks better coming out of it. Oh and fuck ads on a pre show.