Pro Wrestling Only

TLC 2015

goodhelmet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger (Chairs Match)

- Nice fiery start from Swagger ramming Del Rio into the chairs outside. I liked Alberto’s counter to the Vade rBomb shoving a chair into Swagger’s throat. Del Rio damaging the back with the lung blower and then countering Swagger later with the back breaker was pretty smart. The ankle chair lock was cute. I even like the Swagger Bomb finally connecting on the third try. Third time’s the charm. The setup for the stupid corner stomp was actually pretty clever. The crowd didn’t care but I thought this was actually a pretty good match all things considered.

Del Rio vs .Swagger

I couldn't possibly care less about this match, probably the thing I was least interested in. I don't get that whole ankle lock sequence. It looked like Del Rio was looking under the ring for a prop but it wasn't where he expected it to be so they just did something else instead. This was not very good and the crowd didn't care. I actually like a lot of Del Rio's mannerisms and his general heel-ish attitude he brings but his matches aren't doing anything for me right now.