Pro Wrestling Only

NXT Takeover: London (Spoilers)

Ricky Jackson

It continues to amaze me that NXT is part of the same company who's main roster women's division is nothing more than "look at these crazy bitches".

Seeing the crowd react to Bayley is so awesome and at the same time it makes me sad to think how she's likely to get her spirit crushed on the main roster.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It continues to amaze me that NXT is part of the same company who's main roster women's division is nothing more than "look at these crazy bitches".

Seeing the crowd react to Bayley is so awesome and at the same time it makes me sad to think how she's likely to get her spirit crushed on the main roster.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if in a few years as they keep looking for WWE Network programming if they end up spinning off an entire (for lack of a better name) NXT Women's show.

Bayley/Jax completely ruled with a result that I wasn't expecting. Jax is a total star; the way she carries herself and her aura is enough but she clearly knows enough about being a monster at such an early stage, knowing when to be knocked down, what offense to use etc. Bayley was great too, just bumping like a lunatic and making that choke look like all of her energy was being ploughed into it.

I don't get how they don't get how much better arenas look when they aren't lit up like a Christmas tree like on RAW and SD!.

The excessive lighting looks even worse after digital video compression. Depending on how much your provider bit-starves channels, the shows have basically been in sequin-vision for years now, especially the Titantron and the ramp.

Can't say enough about Bayley's performance here. She made a very limited worker with only a few move look like an absolute monster and never showed her up. Then the comeback and finisher were paced and laid out very well to keep the fighting champion strong. Just a tremendous job of booking and execution. I hope she gets called up because it'll mean a lot to her, but would love for her to work this type of title match at every NXT big show going forward.

Asuka is so fucking rad. If they let her do what she does here on the main roster (which, lol, I know) she'd be huge for that division.

I think she might actually be ok on the main roster, her charisma is undeniable and they won't be having her do long scripted promos unless her English is farther along than it seems.

Asuka is so fucking rad. If they let her do what she does here on the main roster (which, lol, I know) she'd be huge for that division.

I think she might actually be ok on the main roster, her charisma is undeniable and they won't be having her do long scripted promos unless her English is farther along than it seems.

I like your optimism. I do think her presentation and work is so on point that it'd be really hard to keep her down even if they gave her shit booking.

Joe deserves a run on the big show he's looked terrific lately. How fucking awesome is Bayley vs Asuka going to be? Really good showing from Emma I have no idea why they can't use a woman that attractive and that talented on the main roster. Crews kinda sucks. I thought Finn did most of the heavy lifting in their match a few weeks ago, and Corbin completely out classed him here.