Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/15-2/20

Death From Above

I have never been a fan of Wade Barrett outside his Bad News promos. The guy was always boring TV to me and wasn't even over outside of the Bad News gimmick, so of course WWE had to kill it because of... reasons. I will not miss him and I hope he spends as much time away from WWE as possible as he needs to find himself. I hate to say it but TNA is like India/Asia were some guys get an awakening of some sort and just come out looking better than what they came in. Drew Galloway, Christian, Ethan Carter III, and Gail Kim are all examples of this. Maybe Barrett needs some time in TNA if he is not completely stepping away from wrestling?

I want the VJM award to be like the one Vince gave himself at MSG shortly after WrestleMania. Fuck it! I want Vince to give it to himself with Big Show and Kane carrying out an over-sized plague! Don't disappoint me Vince!

Was flipping around and caught some of the last segment on mute. Seemed obvious they would do a six man tag of wyatts v. ryback/kane/show on the ppv. Is that not a thing?

Yeah they have added the Wyatt Family vs The Titans of the WWE to the ppv, so things look more complete with 7 matches + Edge & Christian show.