Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/15-2/20

Death From Above

Crowd is going to turn on Reigns big time when he wins Sunday.

Vincent J McMahon legacy award? Has to be Vince, Hunter or Stephanie getting it.

Cole just said on a teaser "...according to our sources, no one has deserved this award - until now." This is gonna be hilarious.

Maybe it is desperation to have something different but this reach that Ambrose losing the IC title means that Ambrose is going to win the triple threat match on Sunday is laughable. There is nothing that makes me think the plan hasn't changed

I think it's a possibility that Ambrose wins for the following reasons:

- They have the Wyatt Family right there to screw over Brock.

- Ambrose spent the last half of 2014 getting beaten like a drum by Seth Rollins and then Bray Wyatt, and, still wound up being one of a very few that wasn't booed at last year's Royal Rumble.

- If what happened with HHH at the Rumble is any indication, then there is no way anyone cheers for Reigns on Sunday. They had the backup plan last year with Daniel Bryan to put him over afterwards, but no such luck this year.

- Fast Lane is in Cleveland. Ambrose in from Cincinnati.

This appears to be the whole Fast Lane Card:

Ambrose v. Reigns v. Lesnar

Ziggler v. Owens

Brie v. Charlotte

Sasha/Becky v. Naomi/Tamina

New Day doing an interview segment with Edge/Christian

Kickoff - Kalisto v. Del Rio

I'm unclear how this is supposed to fill three hours, or be PPV quality. This is where the loss of the Elimination Chamber is problematic - if nothing, those matches killed a ton of time and allowed them to do very light programming of the rest of the card. Looking like this is a show where I'll have it on mute while watching something else with my wife.

I'm unclear how this is supposed to fill three hours, or be PPV quality. This is where the loss of the Elimination Chamber is problematic - if nothing, those matches killed a ton of time and allowed them to do very light programming of the rest of the card. Looking like this is a show where I'll have it on mute while watching something else with my wife.

I could see New Day/Edge and Christian going 15-20 minutes.

You know the main event will be a "WWE-style epic," so at least 30 minutes there.

Stone Cold Podcast with The Big Show is awesome. Everyone watch it.

Main event of Monday Night RAW, maybe not so much.

WWE seems to always have faith in some of the wrong people & that's been a trend since I started watching them in the 80's.

Fast Lane, if the above posted is the card, doesn't look even fun on paper. Wasn't it rumored that WWE really wanted Fast Lane to be a big deal this year & not just a placeholder in-between Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania? It doesn't feel like that, it feels like a throwaway PPV still.

I'm starting to feel concerned for Wrestlemania.

Fast Lane, if the above posted is the card, doesn't look even fun on paper. Wasn't it rumored that WWE really wanted Fast Lane to be a big deal this year & not just a placeholder in-between Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania? It doesn't feel like that, it feels like a throwaway PPV still.

I'm started to feel concerned for Wrestlemania.

The above is what's currently on WWE.com - should have mentioned my source.

I think it will be legit in the sense that Vince is very protective of his father's legacy and wouldn't do something like award it to himself. I think that's where Dave was coming from, if it was named after anyone else it would be fair game, but the fact that it's VJM named on it makes it a little different.

Apparently Bad News Barrett (if that's what he's called still) is set to leave WWE when his contract expires this summer. I've never been hugely high on the guy but he's yet another case of them wasting opportunity. If they didn't screw up Nexus so badly, he could have had a few years as a main event heel with a title run or two under his belt. But after that initial build, he's just been floating around the midcard abyss for years. They even pulled the rug out from under his initial Bad News gimmick.