Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Fastlane

DMJ

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea behind Kalisto's "momentum-into turnbuckles" offense (for lack of a better term), but the execution always looks a bit off to me so far. I did like them pulling out the "chairshot DQ in a fall to gain advantage in another fall" thing.

Didn't see a ton of what came in between.

Dylan on Twitter called Del Rio-Kalisto the WWE MOTYTD. I liked the Rumble and New Day/Usos-Ziggler from SD more, but it was solid stuff that deserves a less distracted rewatch. Contextually I need a match to have more heat than that to consider it great, but they worked hard and exceeded their booking/time slot. Agree that Mauro calling Quebrada con Hilos is not what Vince had in mind when he heard that prank Mayweather-Buffett PBP.

So let me get this right: HHH isn't going to defend the title at all before Mania?

I thought about this the other day and wondered if WWE has ever had a kayfabe 30 day rule. It will never be brought up, because HHH.

While it is pretty bad I agree, Brock Lesnar went a good 3 or 4 months without even appearing much less defending the title