Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV June 20 - June 26

...TG

Do we know yet what he tested positive for? If it's pot or something and not PEDs, I think that makes a difference in how he's perceived in the future.

Pretty sure pot is only a fine now and not an actual Wellness violation. Only the "fake pot" that idiots like Evan Bourne used is part of the Wellness Policy.

Do we know yet what he tested positive for? If it's pot or something and not PEDs, I think that makes a difference in how he's perceived in the future.

Pretty sure pot is only a fine now and not an actual Wellness violation. Only the "fake pot" that idiots like Evan Bourne used is part of the Wellness Policy.

Meltzer tweeted that synthetic pot is apparently a violation. True greens remain a fine.

I'm not sure what's more frustrating at this point, WWE insisting Roman stay face when fans want to boo him or keeping the Wyatts heel when the crowd wants to cheer them.

Putting the Wyatts vs the New Day seems like a mistake since it's two teams the fans like facing off, which usually kills the heat for both.

Seems like the pops for Shane O Mac have fallen by the wayside. Very expected once the nostalgia wore off, but we're clearly in for a full serving going forward.

I thought he had the biggest pop he's had in awhile this past Monday, seemed like one of the strongest reactions of the show IMO. I'm still glad to have him back full time anyway.