Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 9/26-10/2

goc

I'm guessing/hoping that this will lead to Ziggler taken off TV till the Rumble. There's simply no reason for him to be around until then. Him being gone for good doesn't sound realistic, but 2 and a half months? Doable.

I also plan on eventually writing a whole peice about how Ziggler has terrible luck when it comes to heel/face timing. For example, right now, AJ could really use another over babyface to feud with and there was a time when Ziggler could've been that guy...but he's not nearly as over as he once was and, based on his actions over the past year, he seemed to be inching towards a heel turn more than another hot babyface run. Of course, both RAW and SD are kind of chock full of heels right now so turning him won't help him a bit right now.

I'm guessing/hoping that this will lead to Ziggler taken off TV till the Rumble.

Where he returns and wins it then the question is which title will he challenge for! ; )

I also plan on eventually writing a whole peice about how Ziggler has terrible luck when it comes to heel/face timing. For example, right now, AJ could really use another over babyface to feud with and there was a time when Ziggler could've been that guy...but he's not nearly as over as he once was and, based on his actions over the past year, he seemed to be inching towards a heel turn more than another hot babyface run. Of course, both RAW and SD are kind of chock full of heels right now so turning him won't help him a bit right now.

Already seems crazy that just 2 months ago, Ziggler pinned Styles to become #1 contender for SummerSlam on the first SDL

With Ziggler/Miz I am betting we will see a rehash of the Midnight Rider/Yellow Dog/Andre The Giant Machine/Mr. America gimmick.

Miz can't win without cheating or getting help from his wife recently, like the whole deal with the perfume in the eyes.

So Ziggler loses due to some Russoesque screwjob or outside interference, which is horribly unfair, but he is forced to retire due to the stips. Next week the masked "Mr. Z" shows up, Miz has a conniption as is his wont, and hilarity ensues.