Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 9/26-10/2

goc

I would say the super crazy over stuff dies a little once the bell rings. They love the entrance. they love when they talk. Not so much except for that. Especially when Enzo is wrestling which is getting slowly worse and worse.

Loved seeing Drew Gulak in the ring since I have watched him in years in CZW. Rich Swann and Cedrick Alexander would make a great team. But man this crowd was not interested. There is that worry that the CWC will be like NXT where maybe the number of people who watched it wasn't as great as people thought

I would say the super crazy over stuff dies a little once the bell rings. They love the entrance. they love when they talk. Not so much except for that. Especially when Enzo is wrestling which is getting slowly worse and worse.

I said they were gonna be the New Age Outlaws redux (with a bit of Kid Kash & Dallas because of the characters and sizes) the very first time I saw them. Enzo is an awful worker to boot, and Cass is just another Test clone. No depth whatsoever and their match aren't good.

Sheamus and Ceasaro walking around in suits, wearing sunglasses, and beating up jobbers would make for a cool visual. Its just sad that the Sheamus experiment is still on-going.

I too am saddened when good wrestlers get the opportunity to keep having good matches.

Loved seeing Drew Gulak in the ring since I have watched him in years in CZW. Rich Swann and Cedrick Alexander would make a great team. But man this crowd was not interested. There is that worry that the CWC will be like NXT where maybe the number of people who watched it wasn't as great as people thought

They're just continuing to do the same thing where the branding is bigger than the wrestlers. For weeks all we heard was "the cruiserweights" were coming with no mention of anyone in particular until literally the day they debuted.

Ziggler more than held his own on the stick tonight. Would AJ have to work harder to have a bad match than a good one at this point? Smackdown's crowds seem hotter than Raw from the very opening of the show these days. Perhaps silly, but is the weight of a 3+ hour TV show to follow dragging them down? I know I look forward to Smackdown more now because it just moves so much quicker and has a fraction of the backstage and talking shenanigans.

So Ziggler has put him career on the line if he loses to Miz at No Mercy. This is going to be a tough one because the Miz really shouldn't lose the belt because he has such momentum. Plus the real money in the Miz right now is how he finishes with Daniel Bryan because I can't imagine that Dolph is that person gives how much of a loser he is treated as.

I guess they can do what they usually do with Ziggler and give him that great moment then make it mean nothing in about a month and put the belt back on Miz.

I can't think of a match where I would ever root harder for The Miz than one with Ziggler's career being on the line. The whole storyline on Ziggler for the past few months has been he's a loser who can't get it done and the best payoff for this would be for him to lose. And then just fuck off forever.