Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Backlash 2018

KawadaSmile

Ruby Riott is the second best female worker in WWE right now (with Asuka being #1), in my opinion. Alexa Bliss would be my pick for #3 and I hope she will win the Raw Women's Championship back tonight.

Good to see the Riott Squad at least make an appearance on the Kickoff show. I'd rather see them on the main show, but with all Network specials being dual brand shows now, there are less matches available for everyone.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me things the right decision here is have Miz go over and move Rollins back up to the main event cause he's a legitimately hot act (and he's been the best he's been since the Shield days this year), but I can't see them doing that with the brand split.

The thought of that scares me, because I remember what he was like when he was the WWE Champion, but maybe that is because of the stupid "authority" angle, which seemed to never end.

God, I fucking loathe Coach on commentary. Like, he is just god awful.

I struggle to think of a commentator that is worse that has the amount of experience as Coach.

You guys said it right there. He talks too damn much, on top of everything. There is an art to a three man booth, and Coach can't seem to figure out the rhythm of it. He seems to think he has to add his two cents to absolutely everything. He needs to let the situation breathe, and let the other two guys talk.

Well, at least Graves.

Miz might be the perfect big show opening heel in modern times. He's so good in this role.

I feel like it took him his whole career, but Miz has finally reached the level where he could have been the top heel in a mid-level territory in 1983.

This past Raw they seemed to be positioning Seth as the star of the brand. It could have just been the Montreal crowd but he is legit the hottest non-Braun act on the show now.

And I would like to see Seth as a top act without HHH and Steph hovering over him constantly

Part of me things the right decision here is have Miz go over and move Rollins back up to the main event cause he's a legitimately hot act (and he's been the best he's been since the Shield days this year), but I can't see them doing that with the brand split.

The thought of that scares me, because I remember what he was like when he was the WWE Champion, but maybe that is because of the stupid "authority" angle, which seemed to never end.

As someone who was heavily anti Rollins and am still not the biggest fan in the world of him by any means, I think he's performed very well in basically all of his big matches this year. More or less, if you ask me if I'd like to see Rollins or Balor get pushed up the card, I'd go Rollins strongly. Though that's partially me not liking Balor at all.

Well I guess it depends on whether Miz would have to go back to RAW. If not then either Jeff Hardy is going back to RAW or they are having 2 secondary titles on their show

Although it does help delay Miz vs Bryan until Wrestlemania

There's just something about Coach that sucks the excitement out of everything he talks over. He's like a more boring version of Kevin Kelly. Percy Watson annoys me greatly but I give him a slight pass due to experience levels.

Yeah, and in my opinion Percy Watson is improving by leaps and bounds.

I'm genuinely surprised the crowd is this hot. Hope they keep it up! Making the show more enjoyable.

Yeah, this crowd is hot. Also, I am actually surprised how popular Rollins is as a babyface. He's crazy popular lately...since the Shield reunion, really.