Pro Wrestling Only

NWA World Wrestling Council August 1986

dawho5

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always fun opening a show with a hot 6 man tag. Must of felt good for Santana, nailing Owen with that brass knuckles shot. Cool seeing members of different tag teams, teaming up as they take the Mercenarios to a DCO. Chicky must of been one heck of a baseball player as he's pretty good with a bat. That wont sit well with Ayala. Good change of pace match between Castillo and Medico. Clean match and good sportsmanship. Great main event that would of had the crowd rocking. I liked seeing Leduc get the fall. 

I am interested in seeing a young Owen at this point who would be juiced after a brass knuckle shot like that. His blonde hair would be a tainted red and the crowd would eat it up. I have been saying it for a while but I love LeDuc down here. He is just the right kind of crazy to be right up there Carlos. PR has got some up and coming talent that will make things interesting over the next couple of months.