Pro Wrestling Only

WWE NXT War Games 2018

KawadaSmile

Honestly there's not a lot of buzz going on right now regarding NXT. You'd think they would be smart and get Riddle on the main show, but alas.

Anyway, here's the main card:

• Shayna Baszler (C) vs Kairi Sane
  • Aleister Black vs Johnny Gargano
  • War Games: The Undisputed Era vs War Raiders/Ricochet/Pete Dunne
  • Tommaso Ciampa (c) vs Velveteen Dream

Is it going to be good action? Sure. But this might be one of the coldest Takeovers in a while.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

Gargano vs. Black is a weird match I don't know how to describe. I think it was very good, but it was dancing the line between a bit too over the top for me? But I don't quite think it crossed the line. 

All that forced melodrama...Johnny especially needs to tone down the overacting and let the match speak for itself. 

Unrelated, Dream's hair tonight is just amazing. 

1 minute ago, ...TG said:

Dream with the ring post figure-four! I don't know why more people don't steal that spot. And then they worked the regular figure-four in the ring wonderfully. 

I honestly think Dream's Figure 4 in that one one of the best I've seen in years. It just looked painful. Might be the long legs.

I really had trouble getting into the match with all of the Hogan appreciation spots in the beginning but man once they got that out of the way this was incredible.  Dream is out of his mind to take basically a Cactus Jack elbow to the floor.  Ciampa wrestling the last 5 minutes missing a boot is something as well.   Will take this match over Gargano vs Black all the time.