Pro Wrestling Only

DVD #1 of Pro Wrestling Only DVD Club Complete

The first DVD is complete!

I just need the following people to PM me their e-mail address, name and address if they're still interested.

Ultimo

smkelly

KCook

I want to send everything for everyone at the same time, so if I have everyone's information by the end of the week, I should be able to mail next Saturday.

Once I have everyone's information, I will e-mail everyone from a special address I'll have set up just for this with payment options and amount, match lists, etc.

Just to update, I am just waiting on a few guys to either pay or let me know if they aren't going to participate this month or exactly what's going on. Once I know who is (and who isn't) part of the first month, I can send out the discs.

The good news is that I've completed a bonus disc for the first month only of surprise material. So, you guys that are doing this the first month will get two 4-hour DVDs instead of one.

Okay, there are still a few people I haven't heard back from, but I've heard from the vast majority, and there's no point in delaying this any further. I've suddenly become pretty cramped for time, as expected, but that's okay, because I copied all the discs a couple of weekends back so everything is ready once I package it. This Saturday, everything will go in the mail.

If anyone who signed up hasn't paid or at least talked to me about it at this point still wants to do this, Saturday would be the deadline.

Thanks to all.

FYI -- I decided to hold off on the bonus disc for now, in the event that there's some point in the future I'm pressed for time. That way, there's a disc all ready for that month. I also have so much of my collection boxed up right now, so it may take a while to unpack it. So it's probably best to just keep the bonus disc in reserve.

Whoa, that's incredibly fast for international shipping done over a weekend.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I don't want to be the first person to talk about anything in any of the threads because I don't want this to be all about everyone responding to my opinions.

Guest Real Man's Man

Mine arrived today, but I know I'm not going to be seeing it in the immediate future. Can't really say when I'll be watching it right now.

I do appreciate it being sent though, so thank you.