Pro Wrestling Only

All Elite Wrestling

goodhelmet

4 minutes ago, rovert said:

As she throws tantrums and fights backstage and occasionally in the ring. Hates losing on TV or losing to women at all. 

NXT and AEW's locker rooms don't want to work with her. A lot of talent will actually walk. She pissed off everyone in NXT with any decision making power individually in individual situations. And I know know Tony Khan put his foot down.

Women's Wrestling has passed her by. I don't see why AEW or NXT NEED her as Rhea, Raquel and Cargill now exist. She good but not that good and her run as Champion on IMPACT didn't draw.

AEW just let go of a similar narcissistic headcase in Ivelisse. Why add another?

She has a relationship with Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte. Also, I find it hard to believe anyone is going to walk over a hire outside of maybe Joey Ryan in either company. In fact, I can't think of anytime someone has been hired in WWE and anyone quit out of protest. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, strobogo said:

She has a relationship with Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte. Also, I find it hard to believe anyone is going to walk over a hire outside of maybe Joey Ryan in either company. In fact, I can't think of anytime someone has been hired in WWE and anyone quit out of protest. 

Her relationship with them is nothing new (goes back 6 years or so) and partially stems from Tessa dating Ricochet and his friends and roommates - Tozawa, Kalisto, Crews etc being part of Sasha's clique. Totally immaterial to anything. 

Her relationship to three of the four most heavily pushed women in the company is totally immaterial to anything? Lol. She's been training with Sasha and Bayley post Impact debacle. Who is going to walk out and who is big enough to make WWE decide against hiring her if they want to? 

She has more talent than literally every woman in NXT and AEW combined.... and of course her run in IMPACT didn't draw, nothing IMPACT did for like 15 years drew. Since when does being an unprofessional pain in ass prevent talented people from getting work in the wrestling business?  

Exactly. They started to get their shit together during the Pentagon vs Callihan feud and it continued during the Tessa vs Callihan feud and Moose title chase. So even though they weren't really drawing well, they were still doing better with Tessa on top then they were 5 years prior. So @rovert's claim that she wasn't a draw in IMPACT is erroneous. 

16 minutes ago, joeg said:

She has more talent than literally every woman in NXT and AEW combined.... and of course her run in IMPACT didn't draw, nothing IMPACT did for like 15 years drew. Since when does being an unprofessional pain in ass prevent talented people from getting work in the wrestling business?  

Women being held to a different standard is part of the issue, there's not a woman on the planet who would get away with the diva antics the top men stars would get away with.

Having said that, it's still a hell of a statement on just how much of a pain in the ass she must be when you consider not many people would argue your assessment of her talent, and even then none of the major companies will touch her.

4 hours ago, strobogo said:

Her relationship to three of the four most heavily pushed women in the company is totally immaterial to anything? Lol. She's been training with Sasha and Bayley post Impact debacle. Who is going to walk out and who is big enough to make WWE decide against hiring her if they want to? 

She was training with those people years before the IMPACT debacle.

Yes, it is immaterial. 

I get it you like her and stuff but the real World exists. And is rapidly advancing. Women's Wrestling most of all. 

3 hours ago, sek69 said:

Tessa has also been outed as being racist as well as being a bully to people she views as being lower on the food chain than her. She's basically 90s HBK without the drawing power and with documented use of the n word. 

There's other non-public footage of her doing damning things. Friends and former/lapsed friends aren't vindictive, don't want to post it and pile on. But they still retain it. 

2 hours ago, joeg said:

Exactly. They started to get their shit together during the Pentagon vs Callihan feud and it continued during the Tessa vs Callihan feud and Moose title chase. So even though they weren't really drawing well, they were still doing better with Tessa on top then they were 5 years prior. So @rovert's claim that she wasn't a draw in IMPACT is erroneous. 

Where's the evidence? She didn't move PPV, TV ratings or attendance?

Rich Swann outshined her in that gauntlet they did.

Well she wasn't a draw in Impact but the argument that *no one* was drawing in Impact because it was a promotion killed from years of LOLTNA and bouncing around lower profile TV channels. 

But yeah, the bottom line is that no one wants to touch her because even if she behaves (which is a tenuous proposition), there's just too much baggage there for most promotions to want to risk it. 

Her  best bet probably would be to go to Mexico since she has connections there and they tend to not care as much about people's issues. The problem with that is she wouldn't be a good fit in AAA and her and Konnan would probably have a fist fight backstage within like 2 months max.

20 minutes ago, rovert said:

She was training with those people years before the IMPACT debacle.

Yes, it is immaterial. 

I get it you like her and stuff but the real World exists. And is rapidly advancing. Women's Wrestling most of all. 

Yeah the real world is people in WWE don't resign in protest over problem people being hired. And if they happened to in this case, it wouldn't be anyone of importance to the company as the top 3 women have an existing relationship with her that they've kept before, during, and after her unprofessional behavior. I think she's talented, but I have no stake in her. I wouldn't hire her if I were running a company not because some people might hypothetically get upset, but because she's an unprofessional asshole and has proven it multiple times in multiple promotions. Just like I wouldn't hire Austin Aries, Low Ki, or Teddy Hart for the same reasons. 

You seem to think I'm defending her or just a mark for her when instead all I'm saying no one is going to walk out of WWE if they decide they want to hire her some day, and anyone that would is not someone WWE would give a shit about walking out anyway. I really don't think anyone in AEW would, either, should they decide to take the chance on her. 

To be fair, I would expect there to be far more push back from the roster pretty much everywhere else but in WWE since they have all their wrestlers brainwashed into believing WWE Uber Alles and wouldn't walk out if Vince spit in their faces. 

2 hours ago, rovert said:

Where's the evidence? She didn't move PPV, TV ratings or attendance?

Rich Swann outshined her in that gauntlet they did.

You can't claim somebody wasn't a draw because they didn't draw well when they were on top in IMPACT. Christ Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Kevin Nash, Sting, Kurt Angle didn't draw well when they were on top in IMPACT. That's my point. Its like the people saying Sam Darnold is a bust because he lost a bunch of games and turned the ball over on the Jets. Everybody who's played quarterback for the Jets in the last 20 years including Hall of Famers like Bret Farve lost a lot of games and turned the ball over. Its an unsound argument. It was almost impossible to draw well in IMPACT for nearly 2 decades, just as its been impossible to win games playing for the Jets. You can't claim somebody can't draw based on their time in IMPACT just as you can't claim somebody is a bad quarterback based on their time on the Jets. Short term private contractors aren't responsible for the short comings of organizations with a decades long track record of failure. That is my point. 

56 minutes ago, Ricky Jackson said:

Poor Zach Wilson

:lol:Great post. Is it a done deal he's going to the Jets?  There's a lot of teams trying to trade up to that spot and if they trade down a handful of spots Jones or Lance will still be there. And Mills from Stanford will be around in the late first/second. It will be interesting to see what they do and what New England does. And who gambles on Trey Lance.