Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get up to date with my roster, now that I have posted my year end show. All of this is effective January 1st.

Butcher Vachon has now retired and is off my roster.

Pacific Coast sends Roddy Piper to Mid-Atlantic in exchange for Eddie Gilbert and The Barbarian (Konga).

Pacific Coast sends Larry Zbyszko to USWA in exchange for Dick Murdoch.

The following wrestlers have been cut from the Pacific Coast roster to make way for draft picks : Assassin #1 (Jody Hamilton), Assassin #2 (Roger Smith), Keith Hart, Bruce Hart, The Spoiler, KY Wakamatsu, "Diamond" Timothy Flowers, Tojo Yamamoto, Gypsy Joe, Hiro Saito, Super Strong Machine.

2 things I just noticed on the Roster page:

1- Pierre "Mad Dog" Lefebvre doesn't retire in 1986. He died from a car accident on December 24th, 1985. So, this should be switched.

2- Also, I'm fairly confident that WWF and I had already confirmed a deal that sent Lefebvre to my territory (Perhaps @Scarlet-Left can confirm if it was the case - I had so many roster moves going by the end of the year that I'm not 100% sure against whom. If that's not the case, DM me so we can fix this.)