Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Wrestling I is on our retired wrestler list from last year.  Here is our rule for retired wrestlers.

Retired wrestlers:  There is a list of retired wrestlers.  These wrestlers can wrestle but it needs to be in a one month or less angle.  If you are using them to wrestle, they will count as one of your roster spots.  Retired wrestlers can always be used as a manager.  In this case, they will also need to take a roster spot.  Retired wrestlers can also be used as commentators or on-air talent.  In this case they do not need to take a roster spot.

So, yes, he can be used in a quick angle.  

Teijo Khan is listed as retiring after 1988, but Cagematch lists his end of ring career as 1994 (although it only lists one match after 1989) and wikipedia has him winning the PWA heavyweight title in 1991. Not that I was planning in building my promotion around him long term, but was wondering he he would be available after 1988.

Our rule is that they are considered retired the last year that they have wrestled at least 10 matches.  For Khan, that is 1988.  This allows us to use retired wrestlers in small angles that lasted for a month or less which is probably how big stars were used for people who wrestled less then 10 matches in a year.

To help Twin States get more "Alabama" type wrestlers, Revolution trades Ron Starr, Scott Armstrong, Johnny Rich, Mike Jackson, the NIghtmares and the use of Brad Armstrong and Tim Horner for U.S. Steel, Koonan, Taz, Brian Adams and TNT + Twin States first and second round draft pick in the next rookie draft.  These two pick have sense been traded to PCW for wrestlers to be named later.  

Twin States would like to drop Ted Petty and Mark Starr to make room for Al Madril who has been graciously sent to us by the AWA and would like to pick up Plowboy Frazier from the Free Agent list to fill the other spot.

If possible, I'd also like to officially move Johnny Valiant to the announce position since he retires at the end of this year and pick up Oliver Humperdink as a manager.

Also Konnan still appears on the Twin States roster after he was traded to Mid South Revolution.