Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Having trouble with messenger so I thought I would be this here...

1.  Please check your rosters for anyone set to retire at the end of the year and our rules for how to use retired wrestlers in the Dark Wed section of our game.

2.  I will be moving any wrestlers who retire to the retired section of the free agency list by the end of the year.  Anyone you wish to keep in some sort of role needs to be identified to me and I will place them in the proper spot.  Again, check the rules in the Dark Web section.

3.  Any retired wrestler you are finished with now, please let me know so I can get a jump of all of the transactions that I am sure are coming during this busy period.

4.  You may also notice some wrestlers in blue on your roster.  Most are from the rookie draft while some may be from trades with Rain as he is done with his territory for the rest of 1987.  Please wait until Jan 1 to use them.

5.  All rosters should be at the cap by Jan 1.

6.  Rain has also sent Akira Maeda, Angel of Death, Bret Sawyer and Teijo Khan to free agency.  These can be picked up as of now and can be used.