ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Both would be considered retired by our rules as they did not wrestle more than 10 matches in the current year or any other future year according to wrestlingdata.com.  Both can be used for a quick angle or guest appearance as a wrestler but it should not last for more than a month or so and include just a few matches.  They could also take over some other role in the company such as an announcer.  

5 hours ago, kevinmcfl said:

Both would be considered retired by our rules as they did not wrestle more than 10 matches in the current year or any other future year according to wrestlingdata.com.  Both can be used for a quick angle or guest appearance as a wrestler but it should not last for more than a month or so and include just a few matches.  They could also take over some other role in the company such as an announcer.  

yeah like Brisco would be a lacky/authority figure with Bockwinkle on a weekly basis but never wrestle and Mr. t would have a celebrity shot - non wrestling - maybe angle for a couple of 2-3 months. He may end up in a gimmick six-man but one match or maybe 2 at the absolute most.

IPW picks up Tom Renesto Jr. and Tim Renesto.

Big thanks to the Great Spaldoni who said I could have Bill Ash off his roster.

I do have a question about Ash. I know he is listed in the Retired/Less Than 10 Matches offering but as of 1990, he wrestled in his promotion (IPW out of Arkansas) with his students and seemed to be quite active, despite none of those matches being listed.