Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have added Johnny Weiss and Prissie Purcell to your roster.  I cannot add Raul Guzman and Tony DeVito.  Both wrestlingdata.com and cagematch.com have Guzman not wrestling more than 10 matches in any year after 1979 so by our rules he would be retired.  Also, both websites have no evidence of Tony Divito .  They do list Tony DeVito starting in 1992. 

If you can find any evidence that Raul Guzman was still active for more than 10 matches a year in 88, I can add him to your roster.  Also, same goes for Divito or DeVito.  Any evidence that he was active in 88 will allow him to be added to your roster.

I'll drop the claim on Raul Guzman because I only found a couple matches for him.

Tony Divito wrestled into 89 that I could find. He was a Chicago area guy - lots of video here https://www.youtube.com/@ArmstrongAlley/videos under Chicago Championship Wrestling. Real name Vito Brancato - he wrote and produced the Chicago Championship Wrestling stuff. Started in 1983 and career lasted at least 9 years.