Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/30/2023 at 6:55 PM, kevinmcfl said:

Free agency is now closed except for people being released into it as Straightedge will be joining us after our supplemental draft.  Please remember to stay within your roster limit.  

On 7/30/2023 at 7:12 PM, kevinmcfl said:

Sorry, left one thing out... Jimmy Jack has released a few wrestlers into free agency as he is moving to Memphis.  If he released anyone he took from you during his unprotected draft and you would like to reclaim them, you are free to do that.  Check free agency to see if any of your wrestlers are there and let me know.  

Other than this, free agency is closed

Pretty sure this hasn't changed yet.

Free Agency is now open.

With so many moving parts, I ask that you limit your selections to 2 per day though Saturday.  This will give everyone a chance to look at where they stand and fill in any holes that are needed.

Also, please, please double check your rosters.  I have been trying to get them set but am working on 4 hours sleep in the last 40+ hours.

I am also going to add Sam Houston and Kendall Windham to my roster before finally going to sleep.