Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unsure of this.  Looking back, I see that LowBlow placed both Johnny Ace and Mark Laurenitius on his unprotected list for the WCCW draft.  Neither were drafted.  I do not see a mention of them in the rosters page so I am unsure if and when they left WWF to begin with.  Any help here would be appreciated.

Couple of quick roster things. I need to get Frank Morrell added as a referee in place of Jerry Calhoun who went to MCW. I would like to use Carl Fergie as a regular ref as well if no one is opposed to that.

Also Fidel Sierra is still on my roster but also on MCW.

CWA would like to drop Jimmy Valiant and with the spots opened up by sending away the Nightmares and Fidel will pick up: Al Madril, Missing Link, Mike Davis, and Tommy Lane.

• 2 weeks later...

CWA drops: JT Southern, Phil Hickerson, Mike Graham, Shaun Simpson, and Tiger Conway Jr (although I don't think the last three ever got officially listed on my roster)

CWA would like to pick up: Ron & Don Harris, Larry & David- The Power Twins, Giant Haystacks, Paul Ellering, Corporal Kirschner, David Sammartino, and Sunny Beach

I'd also like to switch Buddy Roberts back to wrestler status if possible.