KawadaSmile

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, El-P said:

Straight from the naughties.

But yeah, guys like Taker and Goldie who don't really need the money. That's a shitty thing to do, honestly.

I've heard from a few places that Taker really does need the money. I don't know the specifics, but I can only imagine what kind of alimony he has to pay after two divorces. That would explain why he's started hustling for outside bookings (and charging ridiculous money from what I hear) as his in-ring career winds down.

3 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

I've heard from a few places that Taker really does need the money. I don't know the specifics, but I can only imagine what kind of alimony he has to pay after two divorces. That would explain why he's started hustling for outside bookings (and charging ridiculous money from what I hear) as his in-ring career winds down.

His obvious mobility issues probably aren't cheap to get treated for quality of life either.

With US divorce laws he would be expected to provide alimony due to his earnings. Those could have easily been 10 million+ depending on what he was making at the time or had in the bank. If he made 50 million for his whole career he might have lost 30 of it to those settlements.

That was a joke. And a good one too I thought. Don't remember that ugly ass Sarah tattoo around his neck ? (I'm glad I never tattooed the names of my loved ones anywhere. How dumb would I look now. How to explain that to the next one ? Damn...)