NXT TakeOver: XXV

NintendoLogic

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

There's something I can't quite put my finger on tonight. The matches have all been pretty good, something just feels off about everything.

It's like a ROH show, nothing's terrible but it seems like everyone's kind of running in place.

36 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

One of the many things I hate about him is how he won't even let the other announcers talk.  He's constantly talking over them or screaming while they're trying to say something.  I'm amazed Nigel hasn't decked him.

Seriously, my god. I think Percy kind of sounded decent when he got a chance to talk but Mauro never let him. Poor Beth can't get a word in without getting cut off. Mauro is his own color commentator.

This show has sucked. Everyone has felt a step slow & like they're moving in molasses. Also there's been a lot of ugly bumps & what I think, wrong booking decisions. But the live crowd is eating it all up, so maybe I'm just really out of touch. 

How many fucking superkicks has this main event had? Why did Io not win? 

5 minutes ago, brocklock said:

Seriously, my god. I think Percy kind of sounded decent when he got a chance to talk but Mauro never let him. Poor Beth can't get a word in without getting cut off. Mauro is his own color commentator.

The MYC was terrible when they had Beth and Renee were in the booth together. They sound alike and I never knew who was talking.

1 minute ago, Coffey said:

This show has sucked. Everyone has felt a step slow & like they're moving in molasses. Also there's been a lot of ugly bumps & what I think, wrong booking decisions. But the live crowd is eating it all up, so maybe I'm just really out of touch. 

How many fucking superkicks has this main event had? Why did Io not win? 

I liked the first 4 matches for the most part. The main event has been a soulless shell of a match.