Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/05 - 08/11 Comedy can truly help in dark times

KawadaSmile

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Bray Wyatt might still suck for all we know, but they've knocked his presentation out of the park.

Slasher killer >>>> cult leader.

Is it an accident that they've delayed his actual in-ring return this long?

Like "Crow" Sting, I have a feeling the illusion will evaporate the minute he steps between those ropes.

Hope I'm wrong, because Bray Wyatt has hit a home run with this Firefly Fun House and Fiend character. 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Bray Wyatt might still suck for all we know, but they've knocked his presentation out of the park.

Slasher killer >>>> cult leader.

Yeah, he's got to deliver something different in ring to cement this new character now but I'm not sure what that is

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

He's got to be all smoke and mirrors. Like, the second the Fiend registers any sort of pain, it's over.

He has to be no-selling stuff left and right and be something you just stall for 3 seconds, other than beat to a pulp. If they have him wrestle like regular old Bray, it's gone.

Yeah, that works. Run squashes like that as long as possible and once it's time for him to do the job, have someone get the mask off of him in the match and he suddenly becomes vulnerable.