AEW Dynamite Week 8 - 20 Nov 2019

FMKK

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Badlittlekitten said:

If this is a planted spoiler then this exposes what a boring dipshit troll you are. Fucks sake.

WTF are you talking about???

Not sure how it's a spoiler when Becky was literally the first thing on a show openly advertised to feature top stars from other brands.

You obviously don't like me, for reasons unknown to me (I barely know who you are, in all honesty), so do us both a favor and add me to your ignore list.

Jericho is such a star. He has no problems looking vulnerable, or even getting clearly manipulated by the face into giving a title shot - funny how wrestling is better when faces outsmart heels- and yet you absolutely buy him when he says he is the greatest of all time. He is having the run of his life here. 

21 minutes ago, C.S. said:

WTF are you talking about???

Not sure how it's a spoiler when Becky was literally the first thing on a show openly advertised to feature top stars from other brands.

You obviously don't like me, for reasons unknown to me (I barely know who you are, in all honesty), so do us both a favor and add me to your ignore list.

Exactly, a spoiler you plonker. Yeah cheers I’ll make use of it. You’re utterly cringe.

Just now, Badlittlekitten said:

Exactly, a spoiler you plonker. Yeah cheers I’ll make use of it. You’re utterly cringe.

A spoiler about something that happens in the first minute of the show...okay. 

But I'll keep NXT talk out of this thread...fair enough.

I'm disappointed that you've decided for no reason to dislike me, because I'm genuinely marking out at your use of insults like "plonker." ;) 

Oh well... 

I love the idea of allowing basically a tribute match for a guy that has never worked for AEW or anywhere that the Bucks worked in Matt Travis.  It helps that two of the best tag teams were close friends with him and it was a heel vs face dynamic.  Excalibur explaining who Matt Travis was and how he died.  Great touch.  I know this is going to come off as WWE bashing but I can't see this happening on their product except for something like wrist tape or mouthing the words of his name

Mox-Allin was excellent. Both Mox and Allin came across as stars and Mox looks like a complete badass now. Maybe he feuds with Jericho next. 

Loved this episode. I would have rather the women's match was followed by Kong killing both of them instead of a Dark Order promo - and I bet that loses a shit-ton of viewers, especially given how loaded NXT was tonight - and a bit less of Billy Gunn, with MJF getting some promo time instead, but overall, this was an excellent show. AEW are doing a good job of every match having consequences and actual stakes.