Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/02 - 03/08 I know how to fix Bray Wyatt

KawadaSmile

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Word is that Bianca Belair is backstage on RAW. If it's a call up or just to further the Rhea/Charlotte program, it's unclear.

They've already capped her out on NXT by having Charlotte cement her as not on the level of the main eventers, might as well start her main roster squandering now.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

They've already capped her out on NXT by having Charlotte cement her as not on the level of the main eventers, might as well start her main roster squandering now.

She seems like one of those who just excells in bigger settings. Too big for Full Sail, much like Lee, Riddle and Dream.

Let's dream, right? I mean, even a tag with Naomi would be dope.

If not for the littke boots, one could easily mistake Moss for early 00s HHH. He is gonna be a world champ.

3 minutes ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

I see your point I was in the mind frame of tease em don't feed em and glad to have you back this week Kawada.

Glad to be back bubba. I see what you mean, but I believe Drew is going over pretty clean.

Liv's great and all, but those choreographed entrances are just getting more and more ridiculous, especially for the women. After watching NXT where Rhea had to complete her foot stomp before making the save, I just can't take any of it serious.