Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/02 - 03/08 I know how to fix Bray Wyatt

KawadaSmile

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling most, if not all, of the story he told about him and Edge was true and he's just not able to be motivated to try to spin gold with the usual WWE horseshit storylines. Give him something based in reality and he's all in. 

They actually got me invested in a program for this year's mania with. Orton has been amazing doing all the heavy carrying, his logic for doing what he did to Edge made sense. Even the small things like him almost choking up when explaining to Beth was brilliant. My only concern is that they'll might have a straight wrestling match, this one need blood and guts.

Orton/Edge and Lesnar/Drew is the first time I've been interested in a WWE feud since Becky/Sasha. Orton is the most frustrating wrestler of all time. We've had flashes of his best work in 2004, 2007-09, 2011, and now here with Edge. If he had any sort of consistency he'd be one of the world's best.

Orton was excellent. Also, props to WWE for finally booking McIntyre like they should book babyface challengers in general - tough and smart and really good. Brock when he gives a shit is excellent, and the way he sold for McIntyre really put over Drew as a legit threat. I really hope they pull the trigger on Drew at WM.