Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money in the Bank : what the world is not watching

El-P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put Youtube on, for the sake of it. Cesaro vs Jeff Hardy. In a matter of a few seconds while Cesaro is just dropping elbows to Hardy's face : ZOOM, UNZOOM, CHANGE ANGLE, CHANGE ANGLE, CHANGE ANGLE. Wow. It's crazy how much this shit is unwatchable when you're not used to it anymore.

5 minutes ago, cactus said:

If I knew Cesaro would be wrestling on the pre show, I wouldn't skip it. He's having a decent match with Jeff Hardy right now. 

3 minutes ago, El-P said:

Just put Youtube on, for the sake of it. Cesaro vs Jeff Hardy. In a matter of a few seconds while Cesaro is just dropping elbows to Hardy's face : ZOOM, UNZOOM, CHANGE ANGLE, CHANGE ANGLE, CHANGE ANGLE. Wow. It's crazy how much this shit is unwatchable when you're not used to it anymore.

I don't care about this match because Hardy winning is a foregone conclusion. 

Jeff may have had something once, but he no longer does. Unfortunately, WWE missed the boat on Cesaro years ago.

Good rasslin' means nothing to me if there's no purpose behind it. Total waste of a throwaway match.

11 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I don't care about this match because Hardy winning is a foregone conclusion. 

Jeff may have had something once, but he no longer does. Unfortunately, WWE missed the boat on Cesaro years ago.

Good rasslin' means nothing to me if there's no purpose behind it. Total waste of a throwaway match.

All true, but if you're going to watch a throwaway match, it might as well have Cesaro in it. Pretty sure Jeff is only getting a push to stop him from joining Matt in AEW. 

3 minutes ago, cactus said:

Was that the first time WWE have actually acknowledged COVID-19 by name? 

well the first time in a non-WWE Network setting.  I believe them mentioned COVID in the Drew McIntyre special 

JBL mentioning that everyone needs to have a key card to get into rooms and floors could make for fun as hell moments 

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

JBL mentioning that everyone needs to have a key card to get into rooms and floors could make for fun as hell moments 

Like one of those early first-person shooter video games (Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, etc.) where you needed key cards to unlock new rooms. That would be amazing!

11 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Anyone else not care even one single solitary little bit about The Forgotten Sons? The gimmick was DOA (terrible wrestling bubble pun intended). 

I'm with you on that one. Bland as bland can be with some kind of strange military biker gimmick that just isn't remotely interesting. 

Surprised people didn't like Hardy/Cesaro. I thought it was a real strong Hardy return performance, thought he was moving way quicker than I've seen him in a long time. Body must have healed up a bit. Thought this was a strong pre-show match. 

https://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2020/05/wwe-money-in-bank-mothers-day-live-blog.html

R-Truth is actually over and people want to see him, while Lashley hasn't been able to get over at all, to the point where the lack of a crowd isn't noticeable in his matches because the reaction is the same either way. But yeah, let's give Lashley the win, even though we're years past the point where a "dream match" with Brock Lesnar is something that would make any sense. To be fair, nothing about this R-Truth match made any sense either. I was disappointed that MVP was switched out for a lesser replacement. 

it feels like all three of them were on entirely different planets from each other this entire match.  That ending sequence was terrible and I can't even blame it on just Tamina.

OK so I haven't watched weekly TV so I'm cracking up at this Seth Rollins look.  He looks like a dude who's about to film a video for YouTube explaining why women are the inferior gender.

14 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

OK so I haven't watched weekly TV so I'm cracking up at this Seth Rollins look.  He looks like a dude who's about to film a video for YouTube explaining why women are the inferior gender.

Wish we had a like button on this site for posts like this. 

They're doing Wyatt/Strowman way too soon. Neither guy can afford to lose this. I think Bray's going to turn into The Fiend mid match. 

44 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I'm with you on that one. Bland as bland can be with some kind of strange military biker gimmick that just isn't remotely interesting. 

Gimmick isn't really important to me, ring work will always outshine that for me. And I think they're actually a super underrated team. Blake has been a guy who has really shone in house shows I've been to, their double teams are good and they have a couple variations that means they aren't doing the same stuff every match, and both are big bumpers. I think they come off as a slightly more modern version of the Basham Brothers, who were an underrated team during their TV run.