Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/10 - 05/16 Is Man City gonna choke?

KawadaSmile

A friend of mine here who is a Chelsea fan is absolutely convinced about it. To the point he has asked all of us to be free for the entire day, cuz the match will get over by 5 PM here and he wants to go crazy in celebration

Serious question. Was the interest level for raw so low that there is only 6 messages in this conversation with two of them being about the champions league? Was the show too boring that no one felt like replying? I am really intrigued by the lack of action in this topic. 

Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer talked about it on WOR. It was hilarious. Selfishly I hope that wwe stays terrible for a long time because Alvarez’s disdain of the product brings me so much enjoyment. I am dying laughing every times that he reviews something that he hated on raw.  

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

RAW has felt like it's been on repeat ever since Wrestlemania. 

This. It's been hard to believe this show and Smackdown are being made by the same company most weeks.  One show has Roman doing some of the best work the company has seen in years (decades?) and the other has rehashed Papa Shango shit that somehow has people stanning for it because it's a cute blonde doing it. 

I really liked the short match that Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander had on Raw. It had a strong storyline to it which I appreciated.  Cedric wanted to beat Shelton because he wanted to prove that Shelton was the weak link in the Hurt Business and had been holding Cedric back. Cedric also wanted to show that he had learned how to beat Benjamin from their time teaming together. So Cedric was wrestling this match like he had a plan to beat Benjamin which he was so confident about that he took the time to act cocky and trash talk Benjamin during the match. This resulted in a match that I personally found more interesting than the average Raw match, because it felt like it had a kind of focus to it. It felt like Alexander with every move was trying to show up Benjamin and was trying to beat him. Most Raw matches just feel like a bunch of moves to me, which is why I appreciate what these two did in this short time they had. Shelton Benjamin ended up showing his veteran experience gave him the edge over Cedric as he first shows he can out wrestle Cedric by reversing a submission hold into a submission hold of Shelton's own, and then by apparently playing possum at the end of the match and then surprising Cedric for the win. It was short  but it captured my interest the whole match which is more than I can say for most Raw matches.

8 hours ago, sek69 said:

NXT was really good again, Swerve's crew looked good, and the continuing adventures of Ted DiBiase tormenting Cameron Grimes always cracks me up.

Having a group called "Hit Row Records" would be a good way to reintroduce Lio Rush, but he probably ain't coming back