Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - Sept 8 2021

Timbo Slice

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Putting 10 Guy on your first show after your best and biggest PPV is not a wise decision

He is a part of one of their most over acts and one they are doing a dissension angle with, probably tying it back to Hangman. Of course he is going to be put on this show

4 minutes ago, C.S. said:

This trio match lost me. It's fine, I'm sure. Maybe I'm just tired. But I have very little reason to care. 

Most of FTR's AEW run has honestly underwhelmed me. Their appeal always was synthesizing traditional tag psychology with modern spots and pacing. Now they are an inferior copy of Arn and Tully.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Shawn Spears?

LMAO I thought you meant Ten of the Dark Order. My bad bubba. Shawn Spears is okay as someone who takes falls for the Pinnacle but yeah, I have no time for him otherwise. I would have made Wardlow do double duty tbh

Just now, ragemaster said:

Anyone else think John sliver could be huge if they gave him a Jushin Liger like gimmick. He awesome in the ring, but his looks unfortunately hold him back from the main event level.

He would be awesome as the version of Liger doing nasty matwork and occasional big spots. He is really jacked so I want to see John Silver v. PAC, cuz little meaty men slapping meat