Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Rampage November 5, 2021

sek69

17 minutes ago, sek69 said:

John Silver is so awesome, I could see him being a breakout star at some point. 

I just think he just looks to goofy to be taken seriously as a top star. He's like Too Cool level act where I can see him getting amazing reactions from the crowd, but no one see's him as a main event player.    

Which is a shame, as he is an fantastic talent in the ring, Tony khan just needs to buy the Jushin Liger right's for him. Or come up with a new costume that hides his face and he could be a huge star for the company. Plus he could be a mega star for kids if they market it the right way.

It's may be a terrible thing to say, but he's like Miz where his face hurts his believability as a wrestler.   

Silver took the Briscoes/Daniel Bryan bit of doing dives until the crowd goes nuts and has put himself in position to be a legit midcard talent that can be elevated whenever.

Fun opener, Dragon really gonna take advantage of no house shows, no indy shows & Japan and gonna work every week on TV until he can finally get his ass to Tokyo.

The Eddie/Punk confrontation was dope. Man I hope this feud lasts a little longer than just 2 weeks. No one better than Eddie to lit a fire under Punk.

15 minutes ago, strobogo said:

Eddie seems a million times more authentic on every level than Punk, and I hope this leads to Punk returning to being a condescending dickhead who is playing up this happy go lucky bullshit and actually is a duplicitous shit head working everyone so he can swoop in and steal someone's spot. 

When I suggested this a few weeks ago, I was idiotically mocked by someone here for "not wanting Punk to be happy" or something along those lines.

Yeah, this weird happy-go-lucky shit is definitely setting up something IMO.

That Punk-Eddie confrontation was so great, man. They both looked really authentic there, including Punk being swarmy and saying "Full Gear? Are you sure, a PPV? I thought something more your speed like Dark and Elevation!" which is a dick thing to say to King. They both did exactly what they had to do, and I am beyond hyped for this match and the PPV