Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - Week of 3/16

Timbo Slice

Now that you mention it, Page was absent too. They got PVZ's husband (whose name I won't bother searching), yet All Ego wasn't there. 

Anyways, I'd rather watch Scorpio Sky even if he is cold (due to their own booking, if we are being honest). He got *some* offense, Wardlow looked great, MJF paid off ATT, so it all made sense. Just get rid of fucking Ten Guy and we are good. Dude is shit.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t mind watching Sky wrestle at all, it’s just he came off as by far the least engaging person in that entire affair and he’s holding the belt. I’d even include Spears in that now his job is to hit people with chairs and get squashed.

Also, massive props to DADDY MAGIC. What a nickname that is. Also, “Pray tell, man in the mask: who is the demon waif?” made me crack up huge

Jericho continuing his tradition of "reinventing" himself by just outright taking someone else's gimmick and/or look/nickname. 

Boy the Hardys look bad. Matt looks ancient and fat and like he can barely move, Jeff is slow as hell and looks to be in absolute agony with every bump.

16 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

I still have no idea what the fuck Britt was doing after the powerbomb. It was such a weird no-sell. Part of me thinks they messed up something or had to speed up the finish a bit, but it just looked so weird. 

I think they were running out of time. Notice how Aubrey rushes to Britt as soon as she leaves the ring, possibly to tell her they gotta get to the finish. On the other hand, why would she get a chair regardless of them having time or not? 

It bothered me that no only she no-sold a powerbomb to the tacks, but when she first took Rosa's finisher to the visual pin, she got up wayyyy too fucking fast. Not an inspiring performance, to say the least.

2 hours ago, Stiva said:

Also, “Pray tell, man in the mask: who is the demon waif?” made me crack up huge

I laughed at that and also Regal telling JR he was influential in his career and Ex "did nothing for me".  It's been a while since Regal got to stretch his villainy muscles and it's great. 

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

We needed all twelve minutes of Private Party vs The Hardyz and eleven of MoxBry vs Wheeler/Chuckie T (not counting post-match segments)

As someone who started watching 20 minutes ago, I am so much more pissed that the opening trios went at least 5 minutes longer than it needed to 

5 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Are they wrong, tho?

He is better than TRENT 

Match was surprisingly long given how little offence Best Friends got, but given the post-match angle, clearly they wanted to get Yuta over and they achieved that at least with this crowd

EDIT: Danielson has the best shit-eating heel grin ever 

7 minutes ago, MoS said:

I am sorry all of this including Jericho's promo is too funny for it to not be at least partly self-aware. Daniel Garcia was absolutely hilarious

It 100% has to be. The part where he talks about knowing what people say about him online was a giveaway to me. Also when he began talking about Garcia's wreck and paused after saying the date (January 6th) was a big tell too. Dude's super online for someone his age and there's no way he's not working that to his advantage here.