AEW TV - April 6/8 2022

MoS

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MoS said:

Thankfully, most people are not boring and still like ass-kickers who beat up people stopping them from fighting their enemies. 

Okay, I'm boring because I think a guy who was a pretty despicable heel until a month ago - Wardlow - shouldn't still be booked like a despicable heel.

Why, when stakes get high and things get personal, do wrestlers settle in the ring with no-dq matches? Wrestling is a sport and is about being the best in-ring competitor. When it gets too bad, with backstage attacks, surely faces should file a police complaint. Breaking rules to get to heels and not respecting the rules of the mat is such heelish behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

Why, when stakes get high and things get personal, do wrestlers settle in the ring with no-dq matches? Wrestling is a sport and is about being the best in-ring competitor. When it gets too bad, with backstage attacks, surely faces should file a police complaint. Breaking rules to get to heels and not respecting the rules of the mat is such heelish behaviour. 

Having fun mocking me by saying things I never said?

I probably shouldn't have bothered engaging with you when you immediately went to the well with insults like I'm "boring."

Lesson learned. 

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Having fun mocking me by saying things I never said?

I probably shouldn't have bothered engaging with you when you immediately went to the well with insults like I'm "boring."

Lesson learned. 

Good for you!

You don't like me, @MoS? That's fine. No need to be such a dick about it. Not sure what's crawled up your ass tonight.

Others have disagreed with me in the same thread - @strobogo, etc. - by *gasp* making good points instead of resorting to lame insults.

You seem like a decent poster usually, so I hope everything is okay with you. I mean that sincerely.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming... 

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

You don't like me, @MoS? That's fine. No need to be such a dick about it. Not sure what's crawled up your ass tonight.

Others have disagreed with me in the same thread - @strobogo, etc. - by *gasp* making good points instead of resorting to lame insults.

You seem like a decent poster usually, so I hope everything is okay with you. I mean that sincerely.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming... 

You're the one who has a bee in your bonnet cuz I said something you said was boring, and because I used your logic to its natural conclusion. Thanks for your concern though. 

1 minute ago, strobogo said:

Surely the Hardys have earned their spots enough to not still have to be doing tables and ladders shit every week

I think they like doing it tbh. Jeff seems like the kind of guy who would quit WWE cuz he wasn't allowed to do the same. 

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

You're the one who has a bee in your bonnet cuz I said something you said was boring, and because I used your logic to its natural conclusion. Thanks for your concern though. 

Now there's an expression I haven't heard in a while, but yes, my bee is in a bonnet because you resorted to stupid insults when you're usually better than that. 

16809a843c5978e54a595dc8b61db957.jpg

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Now there's an expression I haven't heard in a while, but yes, my bee is in a bonnet because you resorted to stupid insults when you're usually better than that. 

16809a843c5978e54a595dc8b61db957.jpg

to be fair, that is a very pretty bee. Sorry about the boring part - I will say that whether it is the attitude era or the Cena era or the....Elite? Internet? era? a face clearing house and beating up everyone who is getting in their way of the hated heel in sight for whatever reason, is always badass babyface shtick.