WWE TV 04/11 - 04/17 the rent is too damn high

KawadaSmile

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Bruh, Nattie being in NXT sucks assssss

Why? She had the best matches of her career in NXT, and the green young girls there can certainly benefit from her experience and wisdom. 

42 minutes ago, sek69 said:

ot gonna be able to watch NXT until after work, but dang it sucks to be Wes Lee and get un-personed because your tag team partner is a dipshit who takes pics dressed like Hitler. 

You'd think they'd at least let him be in the match with a new partner.

But who knows, maybe they have singles plans for him. (Yeah right!)

3 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

On the other hand, was he actually oblivious to whom he was hitching his wagon?

Maybe you can say he should have been paying more attention, but I don't think he should get erased from history over it. I suppose that's the risk you take having your career so closely tied in with someone else, if that person fucks up you end up going down with the ship. 

32 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Maybe you can say he should have been paying more attention, but I don't think he should get erased from history over it. I suppose that's the risk you take having your career so closely tied in with someone else, if that person fucks up you end up going down with the ship. 

Eventually being released from WWE (seems all but inevitable at this point) and reuniting with his partner in Impact and/or CYN is hardly being "erased from history" though.

16 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Eventually being released from WWE (seems all but inevitable at this point) and reuniting with his partner in Impact and/or CYN is hardly being "erased from history" though.

Maybe not erased, but either place would be a "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound" scenario. 

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

Why? She had the best matches of her career in NXT, and the green young girls there can certainly benefit from her experience and wisdom. 

I was done with Nattie as an on-screen performer since 2016, bubba. Yeah, people like Cora Jade can benefit somehow, but I don't wanna see her beating folks over there.

lol Jesus Christ they must pass out edibles at the CWC, these fans reacting like the Rock showed up for fucking Nattie of all people.

Having said that, she managed to use that do do a Mark Henry level swerve. All she needed was to be wearing a salmon blazer. 

Also not sold on Cora Jade as the next big thing. She's way too green to be a featured TV character and nothing about her presentation seems genuine at all.

17 hours ago, sek69 said:

They have to get our man Bron away from this Joe Gacy shit ASAP

I think the angle is bad, but I'm excited for that match. Gacy was a low-key MVP of 205 Live before it got rebranded, he had a match with Desmond Troy that ruled. 

2 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Gulak would be wonderful in the Blackpool Combat Club, but instead we have him doing this. I think that's enough WWE for the week.

While you are absolutely right, Gulak somehow making the transition from straight-shooting Cruiser to No Fly Zone heel to 24/7 comedic relief to serious tag/rival do Bryan, back to 24/7 looney tune to finally backstage interviewer is somehow more impressive. Dude is really damn versatile and surely they have seen value in him.