Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/19 - 09/25 It seems Survivor Series did not Survive

KawadaSmile

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lash is a legit athlete but she hasn't shown any in ring aptitude AT ALL, which is kind of alarming for how long she's been there. She has the promo skills and the charisma for miles (which is why it's worth it to keep trying) but her matches are barely above Sharmell/Survivor Jenna levels. 

I think you are exaggerating things. She clearly has *something*, but sometimes it does feel she has such a spring on her step that she overshoots stuff. I remember some of her matches against Lyons (who despite being horribly MAGA, is also good) being pretty damn good, she was even powerbombing her with EASE. 

It seems like it's a matter of focusing her Belair-like levels of athleticism, and a better moveset. She doesn't need to be doing pump kicks, but give her some SLAM DUNKS and she'll do great. 

16 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I think you are exaggerating things. She clearly has *something*, but sometimes it does feel she has such a spring on her step that she overshoots stuff. I remember some of her matches against Lyons (who despite being horribly MAGA, is also good) being pretty damn good, she was even powerbombing her with EASE. 

I suppose that's fair, perhaps she just needs to learn how to reign her shit in and not try to go for the home run ball every time. 

8 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

(Waller has better MMA elbows than Moxley)

I still wonder if something happened with Waller. Dude was clearly positioned as a top guy when 2.0 launched, got the main event rub from AJ, and since then he's gone stretches without appearing on the show.