Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/19 - 09/25 It seems Survivor Series did not Survive

KawadaSmile

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

I can't believe people tried to say that him losing weight was going to make him lose his aura also what the fuck are Vinci's traps jesus christ

People just wanted a top guy who looked like the chubby dork they happened to be, they're also upset Gunther isn't treating his name change as the personal Vietnam it seems to be for so many people online.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think the name is stupid, but I get it. My man's spent his whole life doing the Euro indies, if that's what it took to get his big WWE run then so be it. 

My only concern was a slimmed down GOONTA wouldn't look as menacing up against the big meaty men in WWE, but as the good bubba said you can't hold back that aura. 

Like, dude's main offense are slaps to the chest. He can't give others concussions with that, and it can look nasty as fuck. It would take conscious effort to ruin a man who looks like him, carries himself like he does, and wrestles as well as him. 

I believe the first match after his renaming and slimming was against Duke Hudson, who's 6ft5, 280 pounds. Two chops in and he looked like he was in hell - not a single thing to worry. Then he kept his cool fucking entrance (which only got better with Ludwig Kaiser as the hypeman), got some spiffy red gear, and quickly became champ. One of the best IC champs of the 21st century, at that!

I'd argue his presentation is even better now!