Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/19 - 09/25 It seems Survivor Series did not Survive

KawadaSmile

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Coffey said:

I mean, good on them for not pretending the fireball connected, I guess. Doing the ad-lib of the nut shot was a good cover.

Yup. Super fucking quick thinking on their part. Made Drew look strong, and both Scarlett and KK were relentless. Good segment.

Where is that damn wabbit

5 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

The rumour has it this whole deal is leading to Owens & Zayn vs. The Usos right? I’d be there for that.

I don't know if it's a rumor, but I've been predicting that Sami the master strategist has been working his way into the Bloodline all these months to eventually have him and KO win the belts. Or something similar, and I can't totally call it. And I'm normally Nostradamus figuring out WWE stories. 
And I'm loving see it play out. Sami and the Bloodline is my favorite and the best long term story in wrestling right now. 
He and Owens KILLING IT at Mania has propelled Sami into the main event and has reestablished Owens after a cool down comedy feud. The two kids from Canada I saw at the Rahway Community Center at a JAPW show in 2005 are now at the top level of WWE. It's so cool .