Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/26 - 10/02 49ers vs Broncos was the worst fucking thing

KawadaSmile

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bray Wyatt doesn't need the title to work as a character.

2. You don't have to have great matches to be over or main event. 

I feel like Cody will win the Rumble, then beat Roman for the title at Wrestlemania. Then feud with Bray Wyatt. While Roman & The Bloodline move on to maybe Sami & Kevin Owens? I don't think The Rock is coming & even if he did he's 50 years old & they can't (or shouldn't) exactly put the title on him. 

They should also continue pushing Gunther pretty hard & move Bron to the main roster & start pushing him. The future looks pretty bright, honestly.

I think Sami/KO vs Usos can be done at the same time as Cody/Roman. Those six man tags would rock shit, too! And The Bloodline still has an advantage because of Solo Sikoa!

But yeah, they still have around one year to transition GUNTHER into that top heel spot, as Roman inevitably appears less and less. A Codester/GUNTHA feud would be great, too. Gimme that all-American babyface vs gnarly German (he's Austrian!) feud baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jingoism let's go

Bron as a workhorse US/IC champ would be great, as he could get over with bigger crowds, get accostumed to the flow etc. 

I feel somehow like that they're brought in Ilja Dragunov on NXT to possibly slowly transition Bron into the main roster. Dragunov seems to be already solidly over with that crowd (that epic match with not-yet-Gunther last year probably helped a lot) so I think they're gonna be tempted to slowly set the table for that. I also feel they're about to move Carmelo Hayes to the main roster too. I don't know what they're gonna do with Omos now that Braun's back but pairing Melo (and Trick) with MVP absolutely writes itself.

I mean, you could always keep him as Melo's bodyguard (hypotheticaly) but when you got something like the Melo/Trick pairing that works so well, don't fix what's not broken. MVP could pretty much be like a sports agent for Melo; basically, do an Entourage-inspired kind of theme around Melo to keep Trick around.

Ronda's a doofus in most matters but her sporting an Every Child Matters shirt is cool to see. For those who don't know there was a scandal where hundreds of bodies were found buried in schools where First Nations kids were forced to attend to "civilize" them in Canada, and the Every Child Matters slogan came from that. 

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Ronda's a doofus in most matters but her sporting an Every Child Matters shirt is cool to see. For those who don't know there was a scandal where hundreds of bodies were found buried in schools where First Nations kids were forced to attend to "civilize" them in Canada, and the Every Child Matters slogan came from that. 

Today was a National day of “Truth and Reconciliation” and it was a bank holiday. Not surprised she wore the shirt in Winnipeg, there is a large First Nation’s population in that area.