sek69

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Sammy prolly got his ass beat. Why even hire Hunico?

Now the tag match is Jericho and Hager vs Danny and Bryan

Was that announced? I missed that. 

Sammy got roundly booed, far more than Jericho or 2.0 - 2.0 Cocaine is going to get massively cheered the day he turns anyway. it's a different world today, but if Sammy manages to get his head straight, he can be a true proper heel with nuclear heat. The 1996-98 Shawn Michaels comparison isn't too far off. 

3 minutes ago, MoS said:

Was that announced? I missed that. 

Sammy got roundly booed, far more than Jericho or 2.0 - 2.0 Cocaine is going to get massively cheered the day he turns anyway. it's a different world today, but if Sammy manages to get his head straight, he can be a true proper heel with nuclear heat. The 1996-98 Shawn Michaels comparison isn't too far off. 

We need 2.Coke to eventually turn and have a blood feud with someone. Him bleeding buckets and firing up while mounting a comeback would have any crowd losing their collective shit.

Just now, Jmare007 said:

We need 2.Coke to eventually turn and have a blood feud with someone. Him bleeding buckets and firing up while mounting a comeback would have any crowd losing their collective shit.

I agree 100% with that. He's a very 80s worker in the sense he feels like a cartoon, yet can be so damn violent