sek69

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Coffey said:

Let's hope he doesn't say he wants to rape her like he said about Sasha... 

That was six years ago, and after it came out publicly Sammy apologized both in public and in private to Sasha. Sasha said they talked about it and she believed Sammy realized it was wrong and why. She forgave him and let it go. That’s good enough for me. 

On 10/7/2022 at 5:57 PM, Jimmy Redman said:

I have less of an issue with the idea of the "JTTS with some vague name value" role in AEW (which you do need in AEW because they try to protect match ups and records) but I do have an issue with it being Jay Lethal. 

He sucks and it feels like he's featured having a long match on TV every bloody week. I FF when I hear his music. Its 2022, I never need to see another Jay Lethal match as long as I live.

There are like 700 guys sitting in catering every week and most of them are more interesting than Jay fucking Lethal in 2022. Use someone else. 

Don't get this at all, tbh. I get if it's a belief that he was or probably was guilty of the workplace harassment he was guilty of and therefore unsupportable, but Lethal, to me, is obviously better at the craft of professional wrestling than most of the people AEW is currently employing. 

Re: Andrade, just pay him to stay home and do a better job of vetting people next time. Caveat emptor runs in both directions in a situation like this. AEW doesn't have a chance in the world if the WWE can just scoop up any wrestler of theirs anytime they want.

Damn, Gate of Agony are about as boring as Guerillas of Destiny (well, actually Tama & Tanga are much better at this point as babyfaces). The most "there" FTR match I've seen in a long time, maybe ever. I actually look forward to them vs the Ass Boys though. Gates of Agony belong in MLW or NWA or something.

Willow needs to be signed if she's not already. She is only gonna get better, and she's already charismatic as hell. Future AEW champ, needs to be. Just build her character. This whole Jade Cargill streak has jumped the shark a while ago. I love the fact she's from the Randy Savage school of never wearing the same outfit twice, always loved that aspect of pro-wrestling presentation, but even though I'm a fan, I really want Jade to evolve past the Goldy formula. Also, Vickie Guerrero needs to get the fuck out of my TV already. Why is she still there, bringing nothing to the table and still doing that cringe mid-00's WWE shit ?

I want to watch PAC wrestle every week until I die. This guy is just a wonder. His bump/sell of the DDT is one of the most beautiful thing ever.

Battle of the Belt felt like a total B-show. NEED CHANGES.