Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/14 - 11/20 Glass Shatters is a top tier theme

KawadaSmile

The thing that kills me about Miz, is when he does those serious threatening promos like that I just don't buy it. His delivery is top notch, but I just don't believe him as a physical threat to anyone. Like when Ric Flair would do it I would think "wow, Ric's about to fuck someone up" but with Miz it's like "who does this mf think he is?"

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, it's part of the charm. He IS a damn weasel and has been throughout his entire career. Flair was a dirty player because he just couldn't help himself, but Nature Boy Mike Mizanin has no other choice.

Goofy Subnik Mysterio with a hot goth chick beside him is very similar to many relationships I have seen.

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Bianca is, respectfully speaking, the greatest of all time. Holy shit.

KO was tweeting about how she was making her gear for Crown Jewel on the bus to the arena in Mexico one row ahead of his. She's got hustle in and out of the ring. 

Just now, sek69 said:

KO was tweeting about how she was making her gear for Crown Jewel on the bus to the arena in Mexico one row ahead of his. She's got hustle in and out of the ring. 

I want to get into tayloring. To see how she's been able to do that on top of being a generational athlete is fucking awesome.

2 hours ago, Strummer said:

So with the show in Boston Sasha has to be the final member of the babyface team

Are we gonna blatantly ignore that for no real reason, they actually showed when Rhea Con-Chair-To'd Beth Phoenix at Extreme Rules, when this had nothing to do with the upcoming Balor vs Rollins match?

Calling it right now: Beth Phoenix is the final member of Team Bianca.

1 hour ago, SirEdger said:

I mean, sure, there are probably shenanigans happening between Bray & Alexa at Survivor Series but I doubt she's getting replaced by Sasha & Naomi or anything. More wishful thinking than anything.

Well Hunter's main agenda since taking over has largely been fixing all the things Vince fucked up, and repairing the relationship with Sasha would be a pretty big feather in the cap.

Again, not saying it *is* going to happen, but I'm pretty sure Hunter is at least doing his  best to mend fences. 

11 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Steve Austin gonna get that WrestleMania money again, bubbas. He's in great shape and working out to Earth Wind and Fire. The GOAT.

Shame he'll bend the knee and acknowledge the BIG DOG.

Depends if they are going down the route of him comming back just to do a job. Who would he be wrestling? Please not Roman

Triple H not revealing that the mystery participants are Beth Phoenix and/or Candice LeRae would be a real foreseeable misstep. 

Which is why, as long as those spots are TBD, my money is on Sasha Banks and Naomi returning. 

I think Triple H realizes something that Vince certainly didn't - the audience is sick of trolling from the company itself. Sure, heel characters can troll all day and night. Triple H did that non-stop as an on-screen character. But crowds hijacking shows? Booing babyfaces? Chanting for wrestlers you don't have under contract and can't deliver? Its a bad look. And an unnecessary one.

If you announce Beth Phoenix on the go-home show, she gets a huge pop at the show and nobody can say there was a "bait and switch." Having an empty spot going into the show, in Sasha's hometown, with rumors that her and Naomi are returning (they were recently added back to the pre-show video package, I believe), and then bringing out Beth Phoenix is a Vince move not dissimilar to that Rumble where the fans were dying to see Bryan, but the last entrant ended up being Mysterio. Now, we all agree, Mysterio is an all-time babyface, just like I think we'd all agree that seeing Beth take it to Rhea will be a great moment, but this crowd is going to be wanting Sasha. There's no reason to tease something that you can't deliver and I think Triple H knows it. 

4 hours ago, iamthedoctor said:

Depends if they are going down the route of him comming back just to do a job. Who would he be wrestling? Please not Roman

Maybe him vs Cena? I don't think he'll job in this case because Cena is just up for whatever they give him - being squashed by Taker, doing whatever the fuck that Fiend Wyatt segment was.

11 hours ago, sek69 said:

I'm assuming Alexa gets zapped into the Brayverse (she seems to really want to go back to that gimmick).

She didn't have to bump and probably made a killing from merch royalties, so I don't blame her.

As for Austin, he's been vocal about only wanting to come back if he could perform to a certain standard, and Cena looked beyond washed-up in his last few regular matches. The biggest conceivable money match would be with Punk, but even if he could negotiate a release without a non-compete that would prevent him from working Mania, he likely won't be medically ready by that time. Lesnar and Goldberg would also be huge, but they also carry a significant risk of Austin dying in the ring.

Lesnar may be brute, but he ain't stupid. He knows who can take his shit or not - Heyman certainly took a beating from that man throughout the years, Cole got F5'd off his shoes... I believe he would take good care of Austin. I mean, that dude was taking suplexes on concrete against Owens, so who knows. His knees always felt more like an issue than his neck.