Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/19 - 12/25 Messi. Ronaldo Nazario. Mbappe. Pele.

KawadaSmile

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey Evans is 100% wrong, but Sapp continues to come across as the biggest man-child. I unfollowed him weeks ago and deleted Fightful from my favorites because he constantly sounds like a doofus fan instead of the "journalist" he's supposed to be. More and more, I see CM Punk's point when it comes to wrestling media.

Still, fuck Lacey Evans. Just fire her already. She's had a million chances and has whiffed every single one. 

Lacey ended up deleting the tweets, and SRS is getting people in his DMs threatening violence against him for calling her out on spreading misinformation. 

He's spoken of his sister being nonverbally autistic and how he himself has ADHD, but I suppose that means less to some folks than a dumb fuck wrestler who gets her information from grifters (the person she is "learning" from just happens to have supplements you can buy that solve all your issues).

4 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I am not a Sapp fan (see above), but no one should be DMing him death threats. WTF?

Lacey needs to be released. She's a waste of time as a wrestler and now as a person too. Again, fuck her.

Well not death threats, but more like "I'm going to find you IRL and beat your ass" kind of stuff.

26 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Well not death threats, but more like "I'm going to find you IRL and beat your ass" kind of stuff.

That's still pretty pathetic though.

I think Sapp is embarrassing, but I don't feel enough emotions about him (or anyone else, for that matter) to fantasize about physical violence.

I genuinely have no use for most wrestling fans, and anecdotes like this are the reason why.

Thank God for an oasis like PWO. Even when I disagree with someone here or vice versa (which is often), it's always civil with some fun back-and-forth banter.

18 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Thank God for an oasis like PWO. Even when I disagree with someone here or vice versa (which is often), it's always civil with some fun back-and-forth banter.

I think it helps  that most of us are older and/or are veterans of message boards of yore and have kind of "been there, done that" when it comes to getting upset at differing prowres opinions. 

Like, the worst I would react to anyone's takes here would probably going "wow, ok" while re-enacting the Blinking White Guy gif before moving on. Ain't nobody got time for tracking someone down about their OPINIONZ 4 U about WWE