Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/09 - 01/15 Dollar Store Capitol Invasion

KawadaSmile

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, Brazil's Congress was in recess so all they managed to do was storm an empty building. Looks like Brazil's fascists are even dumber than their American counterparts.

In other news, I'm sure everyone here will be jumping at the chance to be the first kid on their block to rock the official replica mask of THE OMNIPOTENT UNCLE HOWDY.

https://shop.wwe.com/en/uncle-howdy-replica-mask/p-16797954172205+z-9270-3221080341?_ref=p-HP:m-NA:pi-CAROUSEL_1:i-r0c0:po-0

The college football national championship is tonight and the Bucs/Cowboys playoff game is next Monday night, so don't expect much in the way of major happenings on Raw these next two weeks.

Drawing attention to Raw being in Alabama on the night of the National Championship and therefore reminding everyone (Alabama's not in it but they've been pretty much synonymous with college football for the last decade or so) isn't a move I'd make, but I guess that's why Uncle Paul is smarter than me.

Also KO summed up my opinion of Corbin's whole career by snoozing in the corner during his promo.

14 hours ago, Dav'oh said:

Meanwhile, Finn devotes 21 years of his life to this obsession, just so he (and Rhea, and Damien) can babysit Rey Misterio's kid. And dress like a Boricua?

The past six months are the most interesting Finn has ever been though. 

Ditto for Rhea and Priest too (and Dom Dom, obviously).

But Finn especially. Before The Judgment Day, he was dryer than Melba toast.

I’m not into Finn in Judgment Day, Edge was a much better leader for that faction even with his thespian delivery. Finn is best as a douchebag heel, not an evil heel. Nevertheless, Rhea and Dom and Priest all look good in it, this is the first time Dom has had *any* juice that wasn’t just his dad’s fumes. Getting to maybe fuck Rhea Ripley is the best motivation for a heel turn in history.

6 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Rhea is what makes Judgment Day work right now. Plain and simple.

You know what’s weird is they removed Edge because he didn’t want to do spoopy stuff and then didn’t do any spoopy stuff when they replaced him with Finn. Judgment Day are essentially a biker gang at this point, which is a much better fit for Rhea and Priest but not something either Finn or Edge feel holistically suited for. Did they change their mind about spoopy, or was that just bullshit?